- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $80,000 - $100,000
- Job type Permanent
Our client is a global, alternative investment management firm specializes in derivatives-based strategies and is known for their fast-paced, high intensity environment. The company has about 140 people in their New York headquarters with additional offices globally.
This role is supporting two C-Suite Executives who are both known to be lovely, respectful, and very direct. They are looking for a thoughtful and considerate individual to partner with these Executives!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Calendar management
– Travel organization, international and domestic
– Light personal work
– Ad hoc projects
This company is looking for a confident, resilient, and intelligent Executive Assistant who values communication and efficiency.
– 1-4 years of Executive Assistant experience
– Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not essential
– Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
– Paying $80k-100k base salary
– Hybrid work schedule: 4/1
– Great benefits: 401k, 100% paid medical, 17 days PTO, other wellness perks!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.