- Location Mayfair
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £60k per year
- Job type Permanent
Paying up to £60K
We’ve taken on a stand-out opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a Private Equity firm in Mayfair. They have offices globally; in the London office they have under 20 people and have some exciting growth plans for the coming years.
This role would be to support a Managing Director and providing secondary support to the Co-Founder. They are looking for someone who can see the bigger picture, piece things together and work collaboratively with the other EA’s.
The Executive Assistant who would be successful in this role would be resilient, flexible and have the ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive and complex diary management (business and personal)
- Schedule and organise meetings, conferences and off-sites
- Arrange complex travel plans (business and personal)
- Perform other related general administrative tasks
- Personal support
- Core hours are 9am – 6pm
- Competitive annual discretionary bonus
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Travel and Life assurance
- 23 days holiday which increases to 25 after three years.
If you think this is the Executive Assistant role for you – apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.