- Location Victoria
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Competitive salary
- Job type Permanent
We have just taken on an exciting EA position, supporting the Real Estate team in a Private Equity firm based in stunning offices near Victoria. On top of your EA duties, you would also be taking on some office management duties and be open to helping out elsewhere when needed. The team are really friendly and sociable, and they’re looking for a superstar EA that can hit the ground running.
This is a busy and varied role supporting two Partners who travel a great deal and also keeping the office running smoothly.
Duties include but not limited to:
– Complex diary management
– Extensive travel arrangements
– General administrative tasks as required
– Ad-hoc projects over time
– Vendor management
– Office maintenance
– Keeping the office fully stocked
– General support to the Office Manager
The company has a very close-knit team, especially within the support team so being a team player is a must! They want someone who is mission-driven and passionate about their job with a great team-orientated approach and a positive attitude.
– EA experience (diary and travel in different time zones)
– Can-do attitude
– Team player
– Ideally some experience with office management
– 1 day working from home
– Health insurance
– Dental care
– Life insurance
– Team lunches
– Discretionary annual bonus
– 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Discounts with consumer brands they invest in
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.