- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $130k - 140k per year
- Job type Permanent
Our client is a multinational investment firm with a strong track record in the market. They invest into private equity, real estate, and more. They have offices all over the globe and 60 individuals in their New York office! The firm has a family office feel; they are a tight-knit group who emphasize collaboration, comradery, and a respectful, positive environment. Given they have offices around the globe, the firm has a very international feel.
This role is supporting the Chairperson of the firm. The Chairperson is a straight forward, strong individual who is looking for an Executive Assistant to hit the ground running. In this role, you will work closely with the Chairpersons Personal Assistant and Chief Staff. This is a great opportunity to support a senior member of an investment firm!
Your responsibilities will include:
– Extensive calendar management working across different time zones
– Organizing international and domestic travel
– Processing expenses
– Assisting with preparing presentation decks
– Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
The organization is seeking a proactive and organized Executive Assistant. The right candidate will be confident, independent, and able to handle multiple competing priorities.
– Up to 7 years of EA experience
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
– Extremely organized and detail-oriented
– Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
– $130 – $140k base salary
– Hybrid working: 4 days in the office, flexibility required
– Core Hours: 9am to 5pm but requires flexibility
– Fantastic benefits! Healthcare (medical, dental, vision), 401k
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.