- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $85,000 - $90,000
- Job type Permanent
Our team has just taken on a fantastic new opportunity at a global private equity company! The company is recruiting for an EA to support one of their Managing Partners as well as his team.
With offices across the US, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, this PE firm is well established has been active in the PE space for the last 50 years. This firm specializes in funds and co-investments, direct PE, real estate, and private debt. With about 30 in their midtown office, including two administrators, they are known for having a professional and good-natured environment.
The firm is recruiting for an EA to support a Managing Partner and his team. This executive is known for being friendly and hardworking. The Partner is looking to have a true right hand who can not only support him but his team as well!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Calendar management
- Travel organization, international and domestic
- Possible ad hoc projects including investor outreach, research, filing, accounting, PowerPoint presentations, DealCloud
The ideal candidate will be organized, proactive, and used to supporting multiple individuals at once. They will be professional and contribute to the positive energy of the organization!
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience using Microsoft office
- Great communication both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Paying between $85-90k on base salary
- Hybrid working: 4 days in the office
- Great Benefits! Discretionary bonus, healthcare coverage, 401k, PTO etc.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.