- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $115,000 - $135,00
- Job type Permanent
Our client is one of the top ten globally ranked investment firms, based in Midtown Manhattan! There are over 1,000 people based in New York, with over 100 Assistants, making up a wonderful company culture!
They are looking for an intellectually curious, proactive and hardworking EA to join their team in Midtown Manhattan! This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading firms and specialize within one of their many business units.
Our client is currently looking for Team Specialist Executive Assistants. This is an exciting opportunity to gain a deep understanding of a business unit, support those within the unit, and take on extra projects!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complex calendar management
- Coordinating travel including itineraries and logistics
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing correspondence and preparing documents
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with organizing events
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will be analytical, accustom to supporting highly technical individuals, incredibly tech-savvy, and a quick learner.
- 5+ years of relevant EA experience
- Experience working in quantitative finance companies, preferred
- Have strong system skills (particularly Microsoft Office, specifically Excel)
- Have a strong academic background; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Have excellent organizational, communication (both written and verbal), time management and interpersonal skills
- Be confident and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- $115,000 – $135,000k base salary
- Hybrid working – 3 days per week (Monday and Friday at home)
- 9am – 6pm core hours
- Excellent benefits! 100% healthcare, 401k, 17 days PTO (20 days after year 1), discretionary bonus (typically between 10-15% of base), tech allowance, free lunches, subsidized gym, and MORE!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.