- Location Munich
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Generous salary plus additional benefits, including wellness
- Job type Full Time
Executive Assistant 50% Remote!
We are working with an international consultancy firm with global offices, and they are seeking an Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator with development opportunities to join their busy office in Munich. This is a permanent role, you must have worked for an international professional services before, be confident communicating with all external clients and internal colleagues, and it’s imperative you are fluent in German and English to at least B2 level.
This role combines traditional Executive Assistant duties, such as diary management, international travel booking, meeting coordination etc. and project coordination, dealing with external and internal stakeholders; so your organisational, communication and project management skills need to be strong!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting your Executive Director with extensive diary and schedule management, proactive gatekeeping and planning
- Arranging frequent international travel
- Gatekeeping and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive, proactive and timely manner
- Full secretarial duties, including preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
- Regular liaison and interaction with various other offices globally, and all external and internal clients
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will be able to work in a proactive manner, making decisions on behalf of the Executive Director with scheduling matters and value discretion and trust. This is a fast-paced environment and being able to work under time pressure in a calm and unflappable way is imperative. You must value your role and be really accountable for performing this vital role to the best of your ability.
You must possess:
- German language skills to a fluent level and English to at least B2 level
- Excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Experience working for in professional services
- Professional, committed attitude and approach
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work well alone as well as using your network of supportive colleagues when needed
- Generous discretionary bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Wellness benefits
- Open plan environment and open communication encouraged
- Encouragement to take on projects and up-skill
- Standard hours are 9am – 6pm
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.