- Location Munich
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Market related
- Job type Permanent
Assistentin der Geschäftsführung / Executive Assistant
Private Equity Firm
My client is seeking a hard-working, resilient, and proactive candidate who’s looking for an exciting new Executive Assistant role. We have a long-standing relationship with them across the business and we are excited to look for a brand new EA to join their growing team in Munich. This role is supporting the Managing Director who recently joined the business and spends his time travelling between London and Munich weekly.
You must be fluent in both German and English, ideally come from an international firm and want to take on the challenge in your career by working as an Executive Assistant for a global private equity firm. There is a real family feel in the office and regular social events. You will join the existing Office Manager and the rest of team in central Munich offices with a hybrid working model.
This role will be fast-paced supporting the Managing Director and flexibility will be essential ensuring the office is always maintained and fully functional.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Intensive schedule and diary management, including travel arrangement planning
- Screening and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive and timely manner
- Full secretarial duties, including accurate and efficient filing, typing and preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages to an advanced level
- Event management
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will be a highly motivated, adaptable, and organised team-player, who is able to adapt and perform well in a fast-paced environment, whilst also possessing the following skills/experience:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German
- Excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Have a professional, committed attitude and approach
- Be able to think outside of the main responsibilities to ensure the whole team and office is supported when needed
- Have 2-5 years of experience in being an Executive Assistant
- Be a Team Player
The package is highly competitive with benefits including:
- Wellness benefits
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus
- Interaction between European offices / off sites
If this is for you, please apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.