- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $105,000 - 110,000
- Job type Permanent
They’re a UK owned PE firm with five offices, in New York, San Francisco, London, Munich and Luxembourg and with over $30bn AUM. The NY office was launched in 2019 and spearheads the firm’s work across North America. They’re currently a team of 60, including 8 EAs, who are going from strength to strength and planning to continue growing.
They have a great culture here and would describe themselves as entrepreneurial, dynamic, fast paced and collaborative. They have a very international and academic work force and they have a flat structure, with a gorgeous open plan office.
We’ve worked with the business for years and can highly recommend them – we’ve placed most of their EAs! They really look after their team and provide a brilliant working environment. Another bonus of working here is that they’re not too corporate or stuffy and generally like to employ ambitious, driven and dedicated people.
This is an exciting new role supporting a new Partner joining the business and a few other Executives within the same team. The Partner is well known in the industry and will be spearheading one of the investment platforms for the firm! It’s truly a right hand role where you’ll be working as a strategic partner to help drive business forward.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Extensive and complicated travel both domestic and international
– Complex calendar management
– Plan and executive events
– Work/ cover other EAs as needed
Our client is looking for an individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and works well under pressure. The right candidate will be growth oriented have great attention to detail.
– 4+ years of EA experience ideally in Private Equity
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Experience working across time zones
– Experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– Experience managing multiple competing deadlines
– $105-110k base salary
– Annual discretionary bonus (ranging 20 – 40% depending on performance)!
– Core hours 9-6
– Hybrid working – 3-4 days in office
– 5 weeks’ vacation (plus federal holidays)!
– Excellent benefits: full healthcare coverage (including vision and dental), 401k match, free access to the Headspace app, discount for ClassPass etc.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.