- Location London
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Up to £100,000 plus benefits
- Job type Permanent
Executive Assistant to UHNW/Founder & Managing Partner
Our client is the UHNW/Founder and Managing Partner of a global private equity fund headquartered in the US, with a London office based in Mayfair. He also holds a number of other senior advisory positions across the world.
The EA Role
As the Executive Assistant you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the Managing Partner’s diary and travel. They are based in the US, and you will work closely with the other Executive Assistant who is based in the US office to ensure there is coverage across time zones. This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with a senior figure in the investment industry, as well as senior Executive Assistant colleagues.
- Provide high-level business and personal administrative support
- Manage complex diaries, scheduling meetings over time zones
- Handle correspondence
- Arrange complex international travel, accommodation, and itineraries, ensuring a seamless experience that is liable to change with short notice.
- Prepare materials and briefings for executive meetings
- Provide project support and support the foundation
- Act as a point of contact between the Managing Partner’s office and internal/external stakeholders
- You will have proven C-Suite level experience as an Executive Assistant supporting within the investment sector
- Enjoy working as part of a team, but also be able to take decisions and use your initiative
- Strong levels of discretion and confidentiality
- Flexible/adaptable and able to handle last minute changes
- Longevity in previous roles is key
- 1 day WFH
- Core hours: 9am-6pm but must be flexible
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
If you’re interested in this Executive Assistant role, please get in touch!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.