A fantastic opportunity for an EA with experience working in IR to join a rapidly growing private equity firm based in Marylebone. They have around 100 people in the London office and a really close-knit team of 20 support staff. It’s a fantastic place for an executive assistant to work with a brilliant culture!
This EA role is supporting the Investor Relations team which consists of around 5 people. They are extremely down to earth and very busy! The executive assistant role will include the following responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management
- Travel booking
- Acting as an effective gatekeeper
- Monthly expenses reconciliation
- Preparing materials for key meetings
- Global interaction with investors, stakeholders and EAs across the business
- Potential tracking of communication and updating contacts on CRM system (Salesforce)
- Ad-hoc administration
- Hybrid working model which includes two days in the office and three days at home!
- The core hours are 9-6pm
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Life insurance
- Free lunches on Thursday
- Snacks etc in the office every day
This is such an exciting opportunity for an EA to work for a rapidly growing company so please don’t hesitate to apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.