Salary range £50 – 60k
Are you a high-performing EA that’s looking for their next challenge? Are you passionate about sustainability and climate change? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is a boutique, global private equity firm, based in stunning offices in Mayfair. They are looking for an EA to join their newly created venture which targets equity investments related to climate change. You will be supporting a team (including a Chairman, a MD, Principle, 3 VPs and 2 Associates) and this will be a really varied EA role with lots of scope.
There are other EAs in the company and they are all very hardworking and collaborative. The culture of the firm is very close-knit and they are looking for someone who is proactive, confident and not afraid of a fast-paced environment!
A normal day will consist of:
- Traditional EA duties (diary, travel booking, expenses)
- Projects and events
- Setting up meeting rooms for client meetings
The key requirements
- Experience working within private equity would be an advantage
- Proven longevity on your CV
- Someone with high attention to detail and is meticulous with their work
- A real team player, someone who is collaborative and not hierarchical or status-conscious
- Calm and unflappable under pressure
- Intellectually curious and happy to be fully involved in the team and what they are doing
- Someone who is happy to work in an unstructured environment and who may have experience working within a start-up or new team environment
In return for your hard work and dedication, they will pay a range between £50 – 60k (depending on experience) + bonus and great benefits including free lunch on a Monday, 25 days holiday, a 10% non-contributory pension (after 1 year of service), healthcare and company off sites! They also offer one day a week working from home.
The core hours for this role are 8.30am-5.30pm.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.