Salary range £50 – 55k
Flexible working offered
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a boutique private equity firm, primarily supporting a Partner and 3 – 4 others. The company is based in Mayfair and there is a really collaborative and close-knit team.
As the Executive Assistant in this firm, your duties will include but are not limited to the following;
- EA support to the Partner and 3 – 4 other investment professionals
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Managing and processing expenses
- Personal support to the Partner and supporting his family
- Supporting the EAs with arranging team socials and client dinners
- Meeting and greeting clients and investors
- Light office management support
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The ideal Executive Assistant will be very comfortable with ever-changing arrangements and also be able to demonstrate previous experience of supporting a Partner with both business and personal support. It is also essential that this EA will have worked within a similar boutique environment.
This EA role requires strong attention to detail and a high level of commitment; you need to be able to think on your feet and anticipate the professional’s needs. Overall they need a resilient but friendly Executive Assistant who genuinely wants to support them and is happy to work collaboratively with the other EAs and do what is required to make a small office run smoothly.
- Salary range £50 – 55k dependant upon experience
- 25 days holiday, free lunch, annual discretionary bonus, healthcare, and other great benefits… most importantly … flexible working
This is a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant to take the next step in their career. Don’t miss out and apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.