Our client is a leading global Private Equity Firm and they have an ultra-modern office, close to London Bridge. There are around 140 professionals and 14+ Executive Assistants who all work extremely collaboratively resulting in a super low turnover of staff.
As the EA you will be supporting a partner and a small team, but 80% of your time will be focussed on the partner in the firm where you will primarily support The Head of the team who is one of the busiest people in the company. The role will be busy but varied requiring full inbox and diary management, as well as complex travel arrangements. Whilst the Head of the team first and foremost needs an exceptional EA, there will also be opportunity to get involved in organising (and going to!) global event and ad-hoc projects.
The remainder of your time would be spent supporting a Director who will require much less support.
Typical duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Extensive diary management
- Coordinating all Meetings
- Arranging international travel across different time zones, flights, transfers and hotels
- Extensive visa application and monitoring
- Processing invoices and expense
- Global event organisation
- Experience working within private equity or alternative investment is highly desirable
- An EA with proven experience supporting at this level
- Someone who is going to add value and enhance the EA culture
- Previous experience working within financial services is highly desirable
- Someone who is highly pro-active, able to come up with solutions to last minute changes
- Salary range £45 – 55k depending on experience
- Core hours are 9 – 5:30pm
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working (3 days in the office 2 days out)
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Paid 10 week sabbatical upon 10 years’ service
This is a fantastic opportunity which won’t be around for long so apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.