- Location Munich
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Market related
- Job type Full Time
Executive Assistant / Assistentin der Geschäftsführung
Private Equity Firm
Our client is seeking a hard-working, resilient, and proactive candidate who’s looking for an exciting new Executive Assistant role. They have chosen to work with us exclusively and looking for someone to join their growing team in Munich.
You must be fluent in both German and English, come from an international firm and want to take on the challenge in your career by working as an Executive Assistant for a global private equity firm. This role is supporting Executives and Associates on all levels while looking after the running of the office itself alongside an already existing team of Executive Assistants. There is a real family feel in the office and regular social events.
This role will be fast-paced supporting the investment professionals on all levels and flexibility will be essential ensuring the office is always maintained and fully functional.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Intensive schedule and diary management, including travel arrangement planning
- Being responsible for the smooth running of day-to-day office administration and operations
- Screening and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive and timely manner
- Full secretarial duties, including accurate and efficient filing, typing and preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages to an advanced level
- Event management
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role will be a highly motivated, adaptable, and organised team-player, who is able to adapt and perform well in a fast-paced environment, whilst also possessing the following skills/experience:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German
- Excellent secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Have a professional, committed attitude and approach
- Be able to think outside of the main responsibilities to ensure the whole team and office is supported
- Have 2-5 years of experience in being an Executive Assistant
- Be a Team Player
The package is highly competitive with benefits including:
- Wellness benefits
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus
- Interaction between European offices / off sites
If you have the right skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.