- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Very generous salary and benefits package
- Job type Full Time
Executive Assistant / Events & Office Manager
Executive Assistant (with varied events & office management tasks)
International private equity firm
I’m excited to be recruiting exclusively for one of our very best & loyal clients – a leading international private equity firm with offices in London & Frankfurt. Joining a team of three fantastic Executive Assistants in their centrally-based Frankfurt office, you’ll support two key investment professionals, some members of the wider team, organise all off-sites, events & intern programme, and gradually take on the more senior office management duties.
This is a role for you if you enjoy working in global firms with a family-feel, speak German fluently and have advanced English language skills, and have already established your career as a first-class Executive Assistant.
With an office of circa 20 people (growing constantly) and a flat structure, you will have the chance to take on as much responsibility as you wish within the Executive Assistant role, and flexibility is essential.
There is a very low turnover of staff here, and people really don’t seem to leave! A great testimonial of the culture of the firm, and I spent 1.5 hours in their offices listening to why the EAs love working there. Please read on and apply for more information on this!
The key responsibilities are:
- Managing diaries proactively using Microsoft Outlook; responsible for arranging internal/external meetings, VCs and calls
- Arrange travel including flights, accommodation, restaurant, venues, etc.
- Prepare and submit expense reimbursement
- Provide general administrative & communication support including gatekeeping
- Prepare documents / presentations using any combination of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and/or Excel
- Provide cover for other EAs when needed
- Keeping the CRM system updated
- With the other EAs, deal with all incoming calls
- Visitor/client management – occasional meeting room preparation / setting up of video conferences etc.
- Keep record of incoming post/invoices and distribution
- Order courier and office supplies
- Take charge of hiring new interns, including preparing contracts, confidentiality agreement and office/IT set up
- Support Office Manager with organising events (company & investor events) and eventually take charge of this entirely
- All other ad-hoc projects and administration tasks
This will suit you if you:
- Enjoy a variety of tasks / working in a smaller yet global office, taking the lead on projects and office management, as well as core EA duties
- Have worked in a fast-paced, international firm
- Enjoy being an Executive Assistant with flexible attitude to tasks
- Want to work in a “family-feel” team for the long-term
- Possess excellent Microsoft, organisational, administrative & communication skills – English & German
- Have a very considerate, humble, friendly, service-oriented, confident nature
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
This firm pays very well! The salary is market-competitive, and there are the following benefits:
- Performance related bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Events & off-sites
- Welcome and farewell dinners for interns
- Christmas party
- 30 days’ annual leave
- Wellness benefits
- A good balance of working in the office & in home-office
This role is to start in January 2023 – please apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.