- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Excellent salary & benefits
- Job type Full Time
Executive Assistant – Frankfurt
A new fantastic opportunity for a German & English-speaking Executive Assistant to be a valued member of the team assisting 3 investment professionals from Associate to Managing Director level. This is a global private equity firm with a focus on investing into “Mittelstand” firms, supporting small to medium sized enterprises in need of investment, with a very well established and successful business across Europe, and a growing office in the heart of Frankfurt’s city centre.
The company is a highly respected global investment firm and it is a fantastic company to work for, with a great culture and emphasis on the development of their employees. They love to take on administrative professionals who enjoy evolving their roles with the business needs and communicating / building relationships with the CEOs / key Board members of the portfolio companies they invest into. You will take on office projects, support everyone including the MD of the team, and develop knowledge of the industry far beyond a more standard EA role.
You will be working closely with other Assistants in Frankfurt, London and Stockholm, and take ownership for this small team based in the busy Frankfurt office – this involves the following duties:
- Managing diaries and scheduling meetings for the executive & team
- Booking and arranging complex global travel itineraries
- Preparing documentation and presentations using Microsoft packages
- Looking ahead to ensure proactive preparation for the Executives’ and team’s meetings, using excellent prioritisation skills
- Constant communication with the CEOs of portfolio companies, networking to ensure strong relationships
- Ad-hoc projects & event organisation
To be successful in this role you should be able to work confidently and calmly in a boutique but global environment. Your team will travel and be based in different cities at times, so in office and remote support is required. It’s very important that you are team-player with a muck-in attitude – no task too big or too small! Fluency in both German and English are essential.
On top of a base salary that is higher than the market rate for EA roles in Frankfurt, the main benefits are:
- Generous discretionary bonus
- 30 days’ holiday plus public holidays off
- Lunch allowance
- Wellness benefits
- Training budget
- Hybrid working model, typically 2 days’ home office
- Global off-sites and work events
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.