- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Secretarial and Administration
- Salary Generous salary, benefits & hybrid working option
- Job type Permanent
Executive Assistant – German Private Equity Firm – Frankfurt
We have just taken on a fabulous opportunity for an Executive Assistant in an incredibly established and successful private equity firm. This a great opportunity for someone with at least 2 years of experience working in an administrative / team assistant role in a busy environment.
You will be working together with an Office Manager to support the busy consultants and management with running tasks across German offices. The team is a really friendly group of intelligent business professionals and you’ll be involved in all manner of organisational and administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business day.
- Diary management for a small number of consultants.
- Management of calls, actioning as appropriate.
- Arranging internal and external meetings and welcoming of guests.
- Administrative support with the onboarding process and induction of new joiners.
- Expense management and invoicing.
- Organizing international travel itineraries.
- Covering EA absences during holidays.
- Some event planning.
- All other ad hoc project and administrative tasks – e.g. post, printing and binding, and archiving as required.
An ideal candidate for this Assistant role must:
- Be a team player and have a can do attitude
- Speak English and German to a professional level
- Have secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Have professional communication skills
- Approach each task with urgency and have the ability and will to work to deadlines
- Take on ad-hoc projects when required
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- 30 days annual leave with extra days for special occasions
- Free snacks in the office
- Contribution to childcare costs
- 3 days working from home – equipment for home use provided
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.