- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $140,000 - 160,000
- Job type Permanent
Executive Assistant/ Office Manager
Our client is a prestigious global alternative investment firm, consistently ranked within the top firms globally, and has an excellent reputation in the industry! This is an exciting and rare opportunity to support the Private Equity Co-Lead Partner and their Chief of Staff, this is a right-hand role working as a true business partner to these executives!
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant /Office Coordinator for the Leadership Team in Greenwich, CT. The right individual will be extremely flexible and have a 24.7 mentality. This is a wonderful opportunity to manage an office and mentor other Executive Assistants at a top ranked investment firm!
Duties will include:
– Provide traditional EA duties: complex calendar management, global travel arrangements (commercial and private), expenses etc.
– Provide a high level of confidentiality and discretion
– Function as an ambassador both internally and externally, managing stakeholder relationships
– Compose communications on behalf of executives
– Running the ALT office in Greenwich, keeping up standards
– Be a mentor to other EAs
The firm is looking for a professional and proactive individual who exercises extreme discretion and confidentiality.
– Minimum 10 years EA within in Private Equity or Alternative Investments
– Experience supporting C-suite leadership level
– Someone who is business oriented, driven, team centric, discrete, proactive, ambitious and positive
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Is tech savvy with experience working on Microsoft Office
– Is ideally degree educated
– Is fully vaccinated (required)
– Paying $140-160k base salary (depending on experience)
– Hours: 9am – 6pm (must be flexible depending on schedule)
– Hybrid working – minimum of 4 days in the office with flexibility required to be in office when needed
– Great benefits: generous discretionary bonus, 100% healthcare coverage, 401k match, stock options, free fitness center, free breakfast/lunch etc.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.