- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Generous package & hybrid working
- Job type Full Time
Executive Assistant / Partnerassistenz
Executive Assistant / Partnerassistenz (m/w/d)
Global Private Equity firm
I’m pleased to be recruiting two new roles for a leading international private equity firm with modern and newly-renovated growing offices in Frankfurt. Both roles have been created because of the growing number of Investment Directors joining the firm!
Part of a much larger global workforce, there’s a team of circa 40 people in the Frankfurt office, of which 10 are support staff, and a brilliant team of Assistants of all levels. As with all PE firms, it’s more usual to support a Partner and relevant team in line with deals and priorities. The teams are very inclusive here, and a very team-oriented environment, and you will be “matched” with the right investment professionals for you.
Besides classic diary management and organisational skills, the ability to build relationships with colleagues globally and portfolio companies is vital. The Assistants here will often visit the portfolio companies and really become a part of the journey.
Because of new joiners, there are a number of Investment Partners / Directors / Investment Professionals who require assistance, and so there are multiple roles, and you will be matched really well to the right individuals, based on your experience.
Main duties include:
- Diary management
- Organising a high volume of meetings and travel across time zones
- Some inbox management and proactive support
- Visiting portfolio companies and building relationships
- Arranging events, off-sites and investor dinners
- Expense management
- Ad-hoc admin and organisational support
The ideal candidates for these roles can be an experienced Executive Assistant, or a Team Assistant / Events Administrator looking for a step up. You can come from the corporate world, or from a five-star hospitality environment in an organisational role.
You must be able to work at a fast pace, staying calm with last minute changes to the diaries, reacting to urgent needs and also looking ahead and working proactively.
Fluent German and professional level English language skills are vital.
You must be a team player and happy to help others outside of your core role when needed.
PACKAGE & BENEFITS
This firm is a very generous employer; on top of a competitive base salary, they offer:
- Performance related bonus
- 30 days’ holiday plus time off between Christmas and new year in addition to bank holidays
- Free food and drinks daily
- Social events
- Fitness benefits: a fitness studio onsite and personal training every week
- Christmas parties, team dinners, off sites abroad (whole company)
- All Assistants in Europe meet biannually for workshops and social events
- Newly renovated offices
- Hybrid working – Mondays & Fridays in home office
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.