- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $120,000 - 150,000
- Job type Permanent
Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant
Our team has recently taken on a fantastic role with a New York based private equity firm! The company has a tight knit yet professional atmosphere where individuals are recognized for their hard work. The team is looking for a seasoned Executive/Personal Assistant to support the established, high-profile CEO with his global business. The executive requires a top-notch EA who is proactive, diligent, and well-organized.
This Executive Assistant role is unique in that it includes both professional and personal work. This is an extremely engaging role where the individual can take on an abundance of projects and really embed themselves in the business. They are looking for an individual who can hit the ground running and help drive the business forward.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Extensive and complicated calendar management International and domestic travel coordination; often last-minute reservations and private charters
– Property management Event coordination Office management; maintain office inventory and pantry, fostering relationships with building staff
– Providing coverage to other assistants as needed
– General administrative duties including expenses, monitoring phone calls and mail, reception duties, preparing conference rooms, organizing meetings, paperwork and filing
This professional should be quick on their feet, highly detail-oriented, and confident with a 24/7 mentality. Given this individual will be working closely with the CEO as well as other high net worth individuals, this individual should not only be self-assured but have great discretion.
The firm is looking for someone:
– Have 10+ years of Executive/Personal Assistant experience
– Experience in financial services, preferred but not required
– Experience bookkeeping/ using QuickBooks
– Experience with discretionary information
– Experience working with high net-worth individuals
– Experience coordinating private travel
– Degree preferred, but not required
– $120 – 150k base salary, depending on experience
– 9am – 6pm
– 5 days in the office
– Great benefits! Discretionary bonus, healthcare coverage, 401k, etc.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.