- Location Dusseldorf
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Market related
- Job type Full Time
Executive Assistant & Team Assistant – Düsseldorf
Executive Assistant & Team Assistant
Global Consultancy Firm
We have just taken on a fabulous opportunity for a Executive Assistant in a global consultancy firm in Düsseldorf. This a great opportunity for someone with 2-5 years of experience working in an administrative / team assistant role in a busy environment.
You will be working together with an Office Manager who is based in Berlin to support the busy consultants and management with running tasks across German offices. The team is a really friendly bunch of intelligent business professionals and you’ll be involved in lots around the office so this is a great opportunity to become a part of the team!
- Diary and email management
- Management of calls, actioning as appropriate.
- Arranging internal and external meetings and welcoming of guests.
- Administrative support with the onboarding process and induction of new joiners.
- Expense management and invoicing
- Organizing complex international travel itineraries.
- Covering EA absences during holidays.
- All other ad hoc project and administrative tasks – e.g. post, printing and binding, and archiving as required.
An ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role must:
- Be a team player and have a can do attitude
- Speak English and German to a professional level
- Have secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Have professional communication skills
- Approach each task with urgency and have the ability and will to work to deadlines
- Take on ad-hoc projects when required
- Competitive salary & performance-related bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Wellness benefits
- Global work events
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.