- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Hugely competitive salary & bonus
- Job type Full Time
Executive Assistant to CEO / Founding Partner
A rare opportunity for an Executive Assistant to support a very busy Founder / Managing Partner of a hugely successful private equity firm in the heart of Frankfurt! Hugely competitive salary and bonus on offer here!
Joining a firm of circa 50 employees in Frankfurt, this role will predominantly be to support the Managing Partner, including a complete reliance on you for calendar management, meeting organisation, travel arrangements, gatekeeping, building close relationships with portfolio companies and external stakeholders, being the spokesperson for your Partner and handling all communication. There will be project work and events organisation, and Microsoft skills should be strong for diary management and compiling PowerPoint presentations to an advanced level.
The emphasis is on trust in this role; the Managing Partner is seeking an Executive Assistant he can rely upon and trust to keep matters confidential. There will be some personal support on top of the main business support duties.
Duties include but are in no way limited to:
- Complex diary management – gatekeeping, arranging complex meetings across multiple time zones
- Extensive business travel planning
- Full administrative supporting including inbox management as required
- Research using different tools and databases
- Produce presentations, documents and Board calendars and materials
- Organisation of internal and external events
- Build an effective network internally and externally
- Assist with some personal support matters when needed
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- You must have worked as an Executive Assistant for a private equity / investment firm, investment bank, management consultancy or professional services firm
- You must possess fluent German language skills, as well as professional level English, B2 level or above as a minimum
- Have outstanding organisational ability
- Be comfortable with forward planning and conflicting / competing demands
- Have the ability to juggle multiple tasks seamlessly
- Capable of taking on new projects and tasks with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work at pace accurately and adapt to sudden changes in priority
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
On top of a hugely competitive base salary, benefits include:
- Very generous performance-related bonus
- Annual pay reviews
- 50% home office, 50% office-based working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Stimulating content work on top of traditional Assistant responsibilities
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.