- Location Mayfair
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £35k - 45k per year
- Job type Full Time
Executive Assistant to Operations Manager
Executive Assistant to the Operations Manager
£40k – £45k
We’ve got a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career at an incredible boutique private equity firm in Mayfair. This impressive company is looking for an Assistant to support the Operations and HR Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is high-energy, goal-oriented, and results-driven. If you have a high level of integrity and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, this is the perfect role for you. This is a wonderful team to work for as they are very close-knit and have a very low turnover rate.
THE ROLE:The role is meaty and will consist of a lot of elements such as;
Providing support on a daily basis to the Operations & HR Manager and taking on projects as instructed, to help the smooth running of the office
- Helping to organise company-wide events
- Point of contact for the external facilities company and taking ownership of key projects to help ensure the office functions properly
- Supporting the finance team with processing invoices on a monthly basis
- Helping to keep the office fully stocked in terms of supplies and catering
- Assisting with rolling out the health and safety regulations
- General admin support – being on hand to book taxis, process expenses and set up meetings
This is a perfect role for an Assistant who loves being on the move and working on operational projects rather than a traditional PA role.
· Core hours 9:00am – 6:00pm
· 25 days holiday
· Annual discretionary bonus
· Health and dental care
· Amazing pension plan
· Life and travel insurance
· Great office perks, events, free breakfast and lunch
If you feel like this exciting Assistant role is a fit for you, don’t hesitate and apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.