Salary range £50 – 60k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm. We’re looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant who is willing to join a high-performing team and provide support to the other EAs as well as assist the Office Manager with key projects and events. There is huge scope for this role.
This role will give you exposure across the business, as you will be covering all of the investment professionals at one time or another, ranging from Associate to Partner level. There’s plenty of scope to get involved and really push yourself, and this is a great opportunity. The culture is super friendly and the company’s high staff retention speaks for itself!
Key duties include but are not limited to;
- Provide support to a team of Executive Assistants through the individual holiday and sick coverage for their Investment Team
- Complex travel arrangements, meeting scheduling and expense reports.
- General clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, scanning, and mailing.
- Assist the Office Manager with ad hoc projects.
- Provide backup support for Reception- lunch breaks and early evening coverage.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Given the varied nature of this role, we’re looking for someone who will be able to shift seamlessly between Executive support levels covering everyone from senior Partners to Associates. The client is known for hiring exceptional talent, so some previous experience in a similar role and a strong educational background are highly desirable, along with some experience working within private equity or alternative investment
- Salary range £50 – 60k which will depend on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Well-stocked kitchen & weekly team lunches
- Private on-site gym
- Healthcare with dental
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in an executive support career to join a global and highly successful private equity firm.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.