- Location Munich
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Job type Full Time
Executive Team Assistant
Executive Assistant / Team Assistant / Teamassistent (m/f/d)
Private Equity Firm
A private equity firm in central Munich is seeking an Executive Assistant or Team Assistant to support a team of investment professionals. This is a full secretarial & administrative role, requiring a strong team player who enjoys working at a fast pace. You must have worked in an international firm or in 5-star hospitality in a support role, for example on reception, administration or events, and speak German & English to a fluent level – this is essential for this role!
This is perfect for you if you have some administration experience, or front of house with admin duties, and/or worked in first-class, 5 star hospitality / hotels, and would like to work under the guidance of another more Senior Executive Assistant to learn how to be a first-class Assistant in an environment that demands excellence!
My client is a private equity firm with very cool / modern offices in central Munich, with further plans to expand, creating a lot of opportunity for career development. This firm has an open-plan culture in a prime location in Munich, with regular social events, and a strong sense of team. Career progression is actively supported and encouraged. You will be part of a wider Assistant team in Munich.
You will be the key to the team working seamlessly and they will need support with bespoke administration (which you will learn if you haven’t worked in this environment before) and will need you to be incredibly organised. The main duties are:
- Managing multiple diaries and arranging meetings across time zones, for all members of the team
- Coordinating and booking international travel with often complex itineraries
- Processing expenses
- Replying to emails in German and English on behalf of the team
- Document management (signatures, printing, binding)
- Occasional event organisation for the local teams
- Some front of house responsibility, taking it in turns with the other Assistants / office manager to meet and greet guests
This is a role for a very humble, intelligent, professional and friendly candidate who enjoys a fast pace and who wants to learn, not afraid to ask questions. One of the best things about this role is the Assistant team you will work within – everyone supports each other in their roles as Assistants and are a close team, and you will learn a lot.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have experience in a Team Assistant, Executive Assistant, Front of House, Events or Reception role
- Be very “customer service” minded – hotel background / Hotelfachfrau qualification advantageous OR strong academic background
- Possess fluent German and English language skills
- Be able to build professional relationships
- Have the ability to prioritise and handle multiple requests
- Be resilient and calm when there are last-minute changes
- Be a team player
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
On top of a competitive base salary (in line with experience) there are the following benefits:
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Wellness benefits
- A truly collaborative international team with regular social events
- Open plan environment & open-door policy
- Career progression
If this is for you, please apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.