- Location Berlin
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Higher than average salary, bonus & benefits
- Job type Full Time
Executive Team Assistant – Berlin
Are you working in or looking to relocate to Berlin?We have just taken on a fantastic opportunity for a German & English speaking Executive Team Assistant to be a valued member of the support team assisting a team of investment professionals from Associate to MD level. This is a global investment firm with a successful and growing office in the west of Berlin.
The company is a highly respected global investment firm with offices based in the US, Asia and London. It is a fantastic company to work for, with a great culture and emphasis on the development of their employees – demonstrated in its extremely low turnover of staff. The chosen Assistant will be supporting a small but friendly team who are hardworking, successful and have a great team mentality, so they are looking for someone who wants to be a valued part of that culture and stay for the long term. The benefits here are exceptional! You are rewarded very well for hard work and a job well done!
This is a busy Executive Team Assistant role and the chosen candidate will need to be able to think on their feet and use their initiative. You will be working alongside one other EA and an office manager supporting the Berlin team, and you will liaise with the EAs working in the London and New York branches.
- Managing diaries and scheduling meetings for the executives & team
- Booking and arranging complex global travel itineraries
- Liaising often with the US and London offices across time zones to arrange internal meetings and events
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up for VC and ready to receive important visitors to the office
- Preparing documentation and presentations using Microsoft packages
- Looking ahead to ensure proactive preparation for the Executives’ and team’s meetings, using excellent prioritisation skills
- Ad-hoc projects / events organisation when required
To be successful in this role you should be able to work at a fast pace confidently and calmly in an environment that demands the best of you at all times and can change direction at a moment’s notice. Experience supporting individuals in a similar, fast paced industry is required. It’s very important that you are a team-player with a muck-in attitude – no task too big or too small! Fluency in both German and English are required.
THE BENEFITS & DETAILS
- Generous discretionary bonus
- 30 days’ holiday plus public holidays
- Free breakfast / lunch and office food daily
- Paid travel to work / parking space
- Life insurance
- Long term illness cover
- Personal accident cover
- Summer working hours
- Travel to London on occasion for events
- Wellness benefits
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.