- Location New York
- Job category Operations & Office Managers
- Salary $130k - 160k per year
- Job type Permanent
Our client is an international investment firm that works across a range of sectors. With over 60 years of experience, this successful company boasts over $100 billion in assets. They are a fantastic company that values hardworking and passionate individuals.
Our client is looking for a Facilities Manager who will be responsible for managing an office of 130 people. They will be working alongside a receptionist and an office experience manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the reception team
- Space analyzing, construction, and planning
- Noting headcount growth, occupancy, and movement of people around the office
- Purchasing and moving furniture
- Managing, analyzing, and continuing vendor relationships
- Creating budgets
- Negotiating leases
- Streamlining processes, organizing meetings and committees
- Managing HVAC systems
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and independent individual who thrives in a fast-paced and busy environment. They must have experience in a similar role, particularly in overseeing an office move.
- 10-15 years of experience in a similar role/ environment
- Background in financial services or real estate preferred, but not required
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Fantastic communication skills
- $130-160k (dependent upon experience
- OT eligible
- Discretionary bonus, 100% healthcare coverage, 20 days PTO
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.