- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Personal & Executive Assistant
- Salary Excellent package and hybrid working
- Job type Full Time
Float Executive Assistant
Float Executive Assistant
European Investment Firm
Beautiful offices in the heart of Frankfurt
A global investment firm with beautiful offices in Frankfurt is seeking a Float Assistant to join their team. There is a team of circa 20 Assistants in Frankfurt, and many more globally and this is a fantastic opportunity to learn, transfer your experience / continue to develop your Assistant skills, working with some of the best Assistants in Frankfurt.
The firm offers terrific pay and benefits, and there are company trips to London and other European offices to bring the Assistant team together often. Fluent German and professional level English are essential.
This role will be to provide support to all of the investment teams – the nature of the Float Assistant role is to learn about every area of the business, and be able to support all teams, covering for or adding additional help to the EAs when needed.
The idea of this is to learn about the business and eventually settle supporting one particular team that suits you best.
Key duties as follows:
- Complex calendar / diary management, proactive gatekeeping
- Arranging frequent international travel
- Planning investor events and dinner / meetings in various countries
- Full secretarial duties, including preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages
- Regular liaison and interaction with various other offices globally – besides conversations in German, a good level of English is necessary to communicate across the business
- Liaising with global HR & Operations departments
- Working closely with other Assistants where there is cross-over in the business
An ideal candidate for this Float Assistant role will have experience working for a fast-paced, international firm in a support role.
You must be able to work proactively, solving problems as they arise in a calm way, be solution focused and discreet.
You must enjoy working to deadlines, and not be uncomfortable with moving deadlines or changing priorities.
You must possess German language skills to a fluent level, and be comfortable with your level of English – B2 level or above is ideal.
On top of an industry-leading salary, the following benefits are offered:
- VERY generous performance related bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Sizeable annual wellness allowance to spend as you see fit (1000€ per annum)
- Free food daily
- Travel to work allowance
- 30 days’ annual leave
- Standard hours are 9am – 6pm with hybrid working pattern – 2 days’ home office and 3 days’ in the office
- Working with driven and first-class colleagues in beautiful offices in the heart of Frankfurt!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.