- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Operations & Office Managers
- Salary Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Job type Full Time
Head of Assistants / Office Manager
A well-established global private equity firm is seeking a new Office Manager / Head of Assistants to drive the Administration function for the firm to a new level. This is an all-round role to set the example of what it is to be a first class Assistant, manage the Assistant & front of house team, up-skilling and training, putting in place new procedures.
You should have a background of being a senior level Executive Assistant in a similar firm who is seeking a new challenge, with strong leadership skills. The company has high standards and expectations, but also truly value their employees.
This firm has an incredibly inclusive culture, where the Assistant team are hugely appreciated and respected. They organise regular team events, socials and weekends away, adopt a very “people-first” culture and hybrid working is in place, which includes two days working from home.
The key duties will include but are by no means limited to the following;
- Overseeing the Assistant and front of house team
- Acting as a role model to the team, implementing best practice
- Mentoring the team and identifying any training needs
- Providing support to the Board level EAs when needed
- Event management
- Be the central point of contact for all matters to do with the support functions and smooth running of the office
- Experience in managing a team of assistants
- Background working as an Executive Assistant in a high-standards capacity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills – fluent German and professional level English essential
- Proactive and a ‘can do attitude’
- An innovative approach
- Very generous base salary and bonus potential
- Special holidays for a wedding, moving house, work anniversaries
- WFH setup – Laptop, smartphone, screen
- Company shares
- Insurance options for accidents
- Gym allowance
- Daycare options for children
- Lunch & dinner vouchers and snacks in the office
- Company pension scheme
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.