- Location New York
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary $100,000 - $110,000
- Job type Full Time
Human Capital Coordinator
Human Capital Coordinator
$100,000 – $110,000
Our client, a global alternative investment firm, is looking for a driven and client facing EA to join their team in Midtown! This is an amazing opportunity to work for an established firm within a strong history of success.
You will be supporting the Head of Human Capital (HC), Head of Talent Management and two Business Partners. This is an exciting opportunity to gain access to a variety of critical HC projects in the future! The team has a strong teamwork mentality and is looking for someone who is ready to get to work and be a key member of the team! The team has a brilliant culture and would love to work with someone who is grounded, personable and brings a positive energy.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complex calendar and travel management
- First point of contact for recruiting, general business, invoices, etc
- Assist with offer/transfer letters, Powerpoint presentations, Excel documents
- Lead planning firm-wide events
- Help with summer internship program
- Facilitate employee offboarding process (exit interviews, paperwork, etc)
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum 5 years’ relevant EA experience in financial services, private equity, alternative investment, banking or other relevant industries
- Be comfortable handling confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Be confident and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Have excellent client relationship skills, organizational, communication (both written and verbal), time management and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Have strong system skills (particularly Microsoft Office Suite)
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- $100-110k base salary (depending on experience)
- Hybrid working – 4 days in the office
- 9am – 6pm
- Paid OT – with 1 hour included in standard working hours (bumping up your monthly salary straight away!)
- Great benefits: discretionary bonus, 100% healthcare coverage, 401k match, free lunches, free fitness center on site
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.