- Location London
- Job category Marketing & Investor Relations
- Salary £55k - 60k per year + Bonus and benefits
- Job type Full Time
Marketing Assistant – Investor Relations
I have a unique opportunity working for a small Venture Capital firm in Victoria (circa 20 ppl) who are doing fantastically well at the moment. They are a forward thinking and social business and are looking for someone friendly and confident with a good sense of humour, someone emotionally intelligent who knows when to have fun and when to get their head down. Currently working Monday and Friday from home.
Due to growth they are looking for a marketing and investor relations assistant to coordinate a more unified approach to their marketing.
- Taking ownership for the creation of all marketing materials, PowerPoint presentations etc. – checking that they are all consistent, regularly updated, easily accessible etc.
- They are looking for someone with amazing attention to detail, an eye for branding and consistency, who can take ownership of this part, suggesting improvements and implementing new ways of doing things if necessary.
- The role will also involve managing communications with shareholders – distributing LP reports, sending out newsletters, any communications re. statements, essentially being an initial point of contact for all IR queries.
- There may also be some KYC work, assistance in on-boarding investors and liaison with various legal entities so excellent verbal and written communication skills and a professional approach is key.
This role could suit an EA with strong design skills looking for a sideways step and is an exciting chance to develop new skills – there is so much scope to develop this role so an ideas person is important!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.