- Location New York
- Job category Secretarial and Administration
- Salary $105,000 to $115,000
- Job type Full Time
Investor Relations Coordinator
Our team has just taken on an extremely exciting opportunity to support the Investor Relations team at an asset management firm located in Midtown Manhattan! With investments across the United States and Europe, the company has about 1500 employees worldwide. The company invests in a variety of sectors but primarily focuses in on real estate.
With just over 30 people in their NY office, this east coast team is known for its fast moving, dynamic environment and hard-working mindset.
This position is supporting the two Co-Heads of the Investor Relations team as well as their team of three. The team is down to earth, approachable, and communicative; they are looking for an Investor Relations Coordinator with the same qualities to support them. This individual should value professionalism and take pride in being an EA!
The team is keen for the IR Coordinator to interact with the business, be a representative for the company, and eventually take on more responsibility.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive and complicated calendar management
- A lot of domestic and international travel coordination; building itineraries, organizing government documents, and coordinating ground transportation
- Expense management
- CRM management
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Ad hoc projects like marketing, managing the company website, and organizing the annual investor conference
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in financial services, preferred but not required
- Confidence in organizing frequent and complicated travel
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience acting as a representative of their Executives
- High emotional intelligence
- $105-115k base salary
- Full time in the office
- Hours: 9am to 6pm
- Fantastic benefits! Discretionary bonus, 15 days PTO, great health insurance, 401k, and more!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.