- Location England
- Job category Secretarial and Administration
- Salary £32k per year
- Job type Permanent
Paying up to £32,000
We’re working on a newly created Receptionist role with a really lovely, close knit firm in Mayfair. They are a well known, global investment management firm with a great company culture and low turnover.
As the first point of contact, you will be dealing with UHNWI, CEOs and clients so they need someone who is warm and well presented who can be an excellent ambassador for the firm. They have a huge amount of appreciation for their Receptionist at this firm so you would feel very valued and would be working alongside the lead Receptionist.
Day to day will include:
• Meeting & greeting
• Maintain meeting room booking system.
• Arranging refreshments for meetings
• Manage office orders such as stationery and catering
• Arranging couriers
• Set up VCs for meetings
• Ad hoc office duties
• A base salary up to £32k (depending on experience)
• Annual discretionary bonus
• 15% Pension
• 25 days annual leave which increases with tenure
• Private healthcare
• Dental scheme
• Plus more!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.