- Location Paris
- Job category Operations & Office Managers
- Salary Competitive salary with discretionary bonus
- Job type Full Time
An international finance firm
We have an exciting new opportunity to work as an Office Manager for a well-established global finance firm who has offices all around the world. We are helping them find a hard-working individual who will handle all office management duties and ensure the smooth running of the Paris office. You must be able to speak both French and English fluently and be a proactive person who can multi-task and juggle many tasks at once.
Joss Search has worked with this firm on multiple occasions in London, Germany and Paris. They are a great company to recruit for as they are a really attractive employer with a global team of assistants who support and help each other.
This is a demanding role that requires being able to prioritise and work well under pressure. You will be the central contact person both internally and externally and would have a range of responsibilities in order to support and maintain the office as a whole.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Managing the front of house staff
– Dealing with external service providers and their contracts
– Helping with event organisation
– Processing invoices and expenses for the team
– Handling Health & Safety protocols
– Assisting in HR matters
– Account management and payments
– Ordering supplies and stationery for the office
– Working closely with the Executive Assistants on related matters
– Taking on ad hoc administrative duties
The ideal candidate for this role would have experience in a similar role in a global business, ideally an investment firm or another company in financial services, and be a team player with a strong work ethic. You will be interacting regularly with the team as well as clients so it’s important to have excellent communication skills and be detail oriented. Being able to delegate and prioritise is essential to this role, as well as being an organised individual who can solve problems independently.
On top of this, you should have the following:
– Fluent French and English
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Significant experience in a similar role in financial or professional services
– A proactive and positive approach to work
– Willingness to be in the office Monday to Friday
The company offers a range of generous benefits as well as a competitive salary and an inclusive working environment.
Some of these benefits include:
– A discretionary bonus on top of a competitive salary
– International work and social events
– Annual salary review
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.