- Location Bond Street
- Job category Operations & Office Managers
- Salary £45k - 60k per year
- Job type Permanent
Up to £60,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager with additional EA and Front of house skills to join a family office with a focus primarily on real estate investment. The office is based in Bond Street and the culture of the office is calm, considered, and friendly.
It is a broad reaching role, with lots of opportunity for someone to play to their strengths and show where they could add additional value.
The Office Manager we are looking for will have excellent attention to detail, strong organisational skills, a naturally discreet approach, and a solution driven mindset. Most importantly, someone upbeat who will contribute positively to the team culture.
- Opening and closing the office
- Overseeing the smooth running of the office and daily operations
- Answering incoming calls
- Diary and inbox management
- Organising travel when requested
- Greeting clients and welcoming guests into the office
- Developing office policies and procedures
- Ordering office supplies
- Managing external vendors
- Arranging office events
- Gift purchasing and restaurant bookings
- Ad hoc administration
If you are the ideal Office Manager, please apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.