- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Generous bonus & benefits package
- Job type Permanent
Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Office Manager / Executive Assistant (m,w,d) –
Investment Banking & Corporate Advisory Firm –
Centrally located in Frankfurt
One of our global corporate advisory clients has asked us to recruit a hugely important role for their Frankfurt office on an exclusive basis. This is an Office Manager / Executive Assistant role to support the senior Executives, manage the office and a small team of support staff. Fluent German & advanced English language skills are a must!
This firm has a brilliant reputation for being very successful; this is an exciting time for the Frankfurt office as the firm concentrates on expanding the operations there by adding two new business units. They reward well for a job well done and need a brilliant Office Manager who will lead from the front, and they will take on more EAs as the office continues to grow. At the time of joining, there would be two of you to support the office / team in Frankfurt
This role is to be five days in the office with some flexibility for home office around business needs or personal appointments. When the business support teams expands in future, this could be more flexible.
- Executive Assistant – direct support to the two MDs based in Frankfurt (full diary management, travel arrangements, secretarial & organisational support)
- Office Management – overall responsible for leading the office and ensuring the wider team is supported well, responsible for strategic / process focused tasks, with some basic HR admin (working alongside an HR Manager)
- Helping to hire and build a team of Assistants
It is ideal that you have at the very least 5-10 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant / Office Manager in fast paced environments – financial services or professional services. There will be a lot of training with office management, so you don’t need to possess a huge amount of office management / HR / management knowledge already, but it is very important that you can demonstrate that you can support busy MDs in an EA capacity and take on extra projects.
This will suit an experienced Executive Assistant who is ready for a good challenge, who is calm, considered, proactive, can look ahead, is highly organised, confident and humble.
Fluent German & professional English skills are important. Confidence in your communication skills, ability to say no when you need to, and be solution focused.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
You will benefit from being the most senior member of the Assistant team, leading the office.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus (depending on experience)
- Yearly salary increases
- Team lunches and regular social events
- Occasional travel to London
- Wellness benefits
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.