- Location London
- Job category Operations & Office Managers
- Salary £65k - 75k per year
- Job type Part Time
Office Manager – Part time
Part Time Office Manager
Mayfair, Up to £75k (pro rata)
We have an amazing opportunity for an individual to join a global firm with an excellent reputation, as an Office Manager for the private equity team.
You’ll be part of a lovely and friendly culture where everyone in the firm is high achieving but super approachable. Working as part of a niche division within the business you will have oversight of EAs, expenses and supportig with office moves.
The firm are looking for someone with previous experience managing PAs, ideally within a similarly fast paced and reputable finance or professional services firm. You need to be a naturally highly organised individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills along with meticulous attention to detail, the ability to juggle your OM responsibilities with a calm and measured approach. Good judgement, tact and discretion will make you a stand out candidate.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Ensure expense reports are complying with firm, group and fund policy as per respective documents
· Continuously liaise with Legal, Compliance and Finance to ensure compliance with policies
· Review and approve/kick back T&E reports in Concur
· Track outstanding expenses and reports yet to be submitted.
· Oversight of all adminstrative support staff, interview screening and resource allocation
· Coordinating new hire locations and general moves
· Train new administrative assistants on Concur/Coupa system
· Other ad hoc projects
· Commitment of a minimum of 20 hours per week in the office
- Solid EA and EA management experience from a similar professional/corporate background
- A solid education, degree preferred but not essential
- Polished, proactive and conscientious with an eye for detail
- Team leadership skills as well as being a team player
- Good communication skills and ability to set priorities
- Should be a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
- Up to £75k max (pro rata) plus discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare and dental
- gym subsidy
- Season ticket loan
- Hours are 9am – 6pm
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and get in touch today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.