- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Operations & Office Managers
- Salary High salary and bonus potential
- Job type Full Time
Office Manager – Private Equity Firm – Frankfurt
Office Manager / Administration Team Manager
Global Private Equity Firm – Frankfurt
A reputable, well-established global private equity firm is seeking an Office Manager to drive the administration function for the firm to a new level. This is an all-round role to manage the newly-renovated offices in central Frankfurt, manage the team of Assistants & front of house receptionists, and ensure the support function is operating to its optimum level alongside the busy investment professionals and Partners.
You should have a background of being an Office Manager for a global firm within financial or professional services. You should have managed a team and understand how to lead a team of busy support staff, demonstrating strong leadership skills.
This firm has an incredibly inclusive global culture, where the Assistant team are hugely appreciated and respected, and you will work closely with the office managers based in London, Paris, Stockholm and other European cities. They organise regular team events, socials and weekends away in Europe, and hybrid working is in place, which includes two days working from home.
The key duties will include but are by no means limited to the following;
- All aspects of office management, dealing with suppliers, vendors, negotiation, facilities and office budgets
- Building strong relationships with the landlord and key stakeholders
- Overseeing the Assistant and front of house team, implementing best practice
- Mentoring the team and identifying any training needs
- Events and organisation of company off-sites
- Be the central point of contact to the London, European & US offices
- If desired, there can be additional EA duties to a Senior Executive – optional
- Experience of recruiting, on-boarding, training and day-to-day management of Assistants
- Background working as a people manager within an Admin function / Office Manager in a similar global environment within financial or professional services
- Great communication skills – fluent German and professional level English essential
- Proactive and a ‘can do attitude’
- Emotional intelligence, active listening skills and a warm credible style
- An innovative approach
80-120,000 EUR plus benefits including:
- Wellness allowance
- Lunch & dinner vouchers and snacks in the office
- Off-sites throughout the year / Christmas party in London
- Hybrid working model
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.