- Location London
- Job category Operations & Office Managers
- Salary Up to £70,000 + benefits
- Job type Permanent
Paying up to £70,000 based on experience
We have taken on an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to join a leading alternative asset management firm. The culture of the company is really inclusive and everyone is approachable.
The Office Manager/Float Assistant is to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis. This role is essentially at the heart of the business.
- Lead the 2024 office move alongside out external project managers and architects
- Oversee the administration team including the receptionists and executive assistants
- Manage the health and safety
- Organise seating plan and desk arrangements
- Become the first point of contact for all office related issues
- Implement and maintain procedures
- Managing relationships with the building managers
- Oversee relationships with suppliers
- Managing office budgets
- Discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Regular team socials
If this sounds like the office management position for you – apply today.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.