- Location New York
- Job category Secretarial and Administration
- Salary $140,000 to $170,000
- Job type Full Time
Our client is a Private Equity firm independently established in 2017 and more recently merged with a leading PE and credit firm so have incredible backing! They’re undergoing huge growth and plan to almost double the business in the next year. It’s a very exciting time to join!
The firm is looking for a seasoned Operations Manager that can come in an hit the ground running! This is a brand new role in New York directly related to the growth of the firm. This is an exciting time to join as this role will have lots of exposure to leadership and influence in NY! This role is a crucial hire for the firm so they are really looking for someone who can slot right in, work closely with the NY stakeholders and be an excellent leader in the NY office.
They are a great, tight knit team with a strong culture. They are looking for someone who can jump right in and has an all-hands-on-deck mentality.
Duties will include:
- Manage and liaise with vendors, facilities and be the main point of contact for NY office
- Work closely with the senior executives in NY
- Liaise effectively with the London office
- Complete invoicing and budgeting
- Admin team management
- Manage front of house and other admins
- Lead event planning (including annual trip for the office!)
- Ad hoc projects and initiatives
The firm is looking for someone who:
- 7-10 years Operations Manager or relevant experience and preferably within financial services
- Someone who is driven, team centric, proactive, ambitious and positive
- Experience in managing a team of admins
- Is degree educated
- Is fully vaccinated (required)
- Paying up to $170k base salary (depending on experience)
- 8.m- 5pm (with flexibility as needed)
- Full time in the office
- Great benefits: 20 days PTO + public holidays, medical (incl. dental and vision), 401k, commuter benefits, volunteer days, 401k, fitness center etc
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.