- Location Mayfair
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £45k - 55k per year
- Job type Part Time
Part-time Executive Assistant
Part-Time EA to Executive Chairman
Maternity Cover (12 Months)
Paying up to £55k – pro rata
Are you looking for the perfect part-time EA role? We have an incredible opportunity for you to be the EA to an HNWI. This role is a 20 hour a week, part-time business EA role – supporting the Executive Chairman. The role is split between three days a week based in the office in Marble Arch and one day from home or alternatively just 3 days in the office. This is a 12-month maternity contract, starting in December.
We are looking for an EA who is discrete, able to work at a highly confidential level, who is tough-minded and performance-focused with the highest level of integrity. You must be a team player, positive, and proactive with a desire to learn and ability to get to grips quickly with complex issues. Emotional intelligence and personal maturity to operate seamlessly in an environment with multiple stakeholders is imperative.
Some example of your business EA duties are outlined below
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Inbox management, drafting and responding to emails on the Executives behalf
- Managing CRM systems
- Expenses management
- Willingness to assist with all manner of tasks. Examples of this may include laying out lunches, making hot drinks, running errands and keeping the office clean and tidy
· (20 hours a week)
· Private medical
· Private dental
· 25 days holiday (pro-rata)
· Season ticket loan (pro-rata)
· Pension 5% employee contribution to be matched by 5% employer contribution
If you’ve got what it takes to be the best fit for this exciting, part time EA role, do apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.