- Location London
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary £44,765 - 47,455 per year + excellent working from home opportunities!
- Job type Contract
PA – 12 Month Maternity Cover
Have you ever wanted to work for an investment firm who are making a lasting difference to people’s lives? If so, then we have the job for you! A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA to join a global firm dedicated to investing in businesses across the poorest regions of Africa and South Africa.
The company invest in businesses that will create jobs and sustainability in a variety of sectors, from infrastructure and agriculture to finance and healthcare. There are around 400 employees in their London based office, including 35 PAs. Every single employee is extremely passionate about what they do, who they work for and the mission of the company.
We are looking for a Team PA to provide maternity cover to a Team Head and four Directors as well as ad hoc support to the wider team.
- Act as gatekeeper for Head of the Team
- Complex travel booking
- Extensive diary management
- Compline and manage deal documentation
- Organise and coordinate conferences
- Manage expenses
- Collaborate closely with EAs within team and broader company
- Manage meetings and calls across time zones
- Ad hoc duties
- Strong diary management experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Competent managing complex travel and visa processing for multiple geographies
- Attention to detail
- A background of providing support to teams
- Good communication skills and good level of written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, MS TEAMS, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident, proactive, cheerful and resourceful team-player
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, TEAMS, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- 3 days working from home
- Core hours 9am-5:15 pm
- Annual leave of 27 days pro rata + bank holidays
- Private medical cover
This is a rare opportunity so apply today before you miss out on this fantastic role!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.