- Location Hamburg
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Market related
- Job type Full Time
Private Executive Assistant
I have just picked up a fantastic opportunity to support a well-respected private equity principal to manage his personal affairs including private real estate projects.
This is a very unique opportunity to step into a varied role where you can work on different projects and no day really is the same.
My client is looking for someone who has a slid EA background and might have experience with some financial matters or property management.
• Support and coordinate different organizations and holdings in Germany and abroad including correspondence, payments, private collections and other ad hoc projects
• Support and coordinate real estate projects in Germany and abroad.
• Manage bank accounts
• Accurate and efficient filing
• All office management duties
• Software Packages including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel (basic), PowerPoint (basic), PDF editors and collaboration tools.
This role would be great for someone who is very self-motivated and proactive in their approach to their work. Organisational skills are also very important as well as the ability to think on your feet and prioritise. You would also need to be able to make decisions independently and work in a methodical and careful way.
• Speak German and English to a professional level
• Have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Have a professional, committed attitude and approach, willing to work to deadlines
• Basic knowledge in bookkeeping and/or property management would be great
• Be reliable, diligent, discreet and a team player
• Working time 25 to 40 hours per week (flexible)
• Salary: market related /according to ability/qualification
If you have the right skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.