- Location Kensington
- Job category Personal & Executive Assistant
- Salary Up to £55k + benefits!
- Job type Permanent
Private German Speaking PA
Paying up to £55,000
We have an exciting opportunity to support a European UHNWI and his family. Based in the London property, the successful candidate will join another PA in managing the family and their properties across Europe. The PA is friendly and easy to get on with, and although the family have high standards, they are kind and build strong relationships with their staff.
THE PA ROLE:
- This will be a varied PA role, with a range of changing priorities every day. Duties will include:
- Management of households
- Management of household staff
- Preparing property ahead of family visits
- Organising meetings for the principal of the house
- Organising family travel
- Organising events including birthdays
- Managing annual and quarterly household budget
- Managing a wine collection
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of confidentiality and discretion. As the role is based in a family property, a high level of situational awareness and good judgement are key. Although prior experience as a PA is not a necessity, it will be beneficial. A high level of German, both speaking and literacy, is essential.
- Annual bonus
- Lunch cooked by private chef
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- And more!
This is a fantastic Private PA opportunity, so please get in touch!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.