- Location Mayfair
- Job category Personal & Executive Assistant
- Salary £38k per year
- Job type Full Time
Paying up to £38k
Incredible wellness benefits!
We are looking for a superstar Receptionist who enjoys providing a 5* service and being a true ambassador for the company that they work for. My client is a global pe firm, located in the heart of beautiful Mayfair and they are looking for a second Receptionist to join them.
The culture at this firm is wonderful, the Assistants are very supportive and will always provide support to the Reception team, especially when a big event is being hosted. You will be working alongside one other Receptionist who is a joy to be around, hard-working, warm, friendly, and just a lovely person.
As the Receptionist at this firm your duties will include the following;
- Meeting and greeting clients and being an ambassador for the firm
- Managing the switchboard in a friendly and professional manner
- Responsible for managing the meeting rooms
- Handling incoming deliveries, distributing post and scanning/filing
- Keeping the meeting schedule up to date in the calendar
- Managing the weekly Ocado order of fresh food on a weekly basis
- Monitoring Stationery and Office supplies and re-ordering as necessary
- Responsibility for keeping the kitchen and office supplies in good order
- Ad Hoc Filing for Finance Controller
- Ad-hoc projects for the Office Manager
- Processing invoices and expenses
This role would suit a Receptionist who has got a strong hospitality background, or who is currently working as an outsourced Receptionist looking for that step up to work directly for a wonderful client.
- Core hours 9:30 – 6:30pm
- Free lunch delivered into the office twice a week
- Fully stocked kitchen with free food on a daily basis
- Season ticket loan
- £ towards a gym membership or alternatively any wellness or classes of your choice
- All company social twice a year + regular ad -hoc team socials
- 25 days holiday
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Pension, Healthcare and Life insurance
- Much more!
If this sounds like the ideal reception role for you then please apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.