- Location London
- Job category Front of House
- Salary £32k - 40k per year
- Job type Full Time
Up to £40k
We have just taken on an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join a successful Hedge Fund. Our client offers a sophisticated working environment and a close – knit family feel.
This is a fantastic position, managing the Reception Desk and being a true ambassador for the company, which will ensure that no day is ever the same. They are looking for a real self-starter who is willing and able to take pride and ownership of this responsibility.
Some of the duties will include:
- Traditional Reception duties including but not limited to managing the switchboard and meeting and greeting guests
- Managing meeting rooms
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Partner and communicate with building engineers on service requests
- Identify cleaning deficiencies and proactively identify areas requiring attention
- Review furniture needs and reconstruct furniture as needed
- Responding to service calls/emails
- Additional ad-hoc requirements which will come up from time to time
The ideal candidate will come from a hospitality background or a similar corporate position. They will be proactive, detail orientated, super positive and be a true self-starter. Having health and safety qualifications/ training will be a real advantage.
- Core hours are 9.30am – 6.30pm (flexibility required to supervise contractors out of hours including weekends)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free lunch provided one day a week plus other amazing benefits
If you like the sound of this fantastic opportunity and enjoy working in the heart of London’s West End, then apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.