- Location London
- Job category Front of House
- Salary £30k - 35k per year + excellent benefits
- Job type Full Time
We have an exciting reception role at a private equity capital firm based in Mayfair.
With offices across the world, there are about 500 globally, but 40 based in the London office. The office is extremely fast-paced with VIPs and investors constantly coming through the doors.
They’re looking for an exceptional receptionist, who will work alongside one other receptionist, to help ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently. They pride themselves on giving a first-class experience to everyone who enters the building.
- Creating a great first impression
- Greeting and assisting visitors to the London office and providing refreshments
- Supporting with events hosted in the office
- Answering/handling incoming calls
- passing on messages promptly
- Maintaining meeting room schedule
- Maintaining the appearance of the public areas
- Managing all outgoing mail/couriers
- Managing the catering and deliveries for occasions
- Monitor, maintain and order office and kitchen supplies
- Supporting the Executive Assistant team
- Run ad hoc errands
- Serious attention to detail
- Absolute discretion and integrity
- Extremely organised and able to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Team player
- Proactive and offers suggestions for improvements
- Goes the extra mile to complete tasks and sees things through
- Great communication skills and strong relationship builder
- Knowledge of GSuite
- 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm shift
- 20% bonus
- 6% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Daily lunch
- Personal trainer session on Mondays
- Onsite gym
Please get in touch if you’re interested!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.