- Location New York
- Job category Front of House
- Salary $65,000
- Job type Permanent
Our client is a global investment management firm with offices in NYC, London, Ireland, Hong Kong and Philadelphia! The New York office has around 250 people and a tight-knit team of over 20 admins. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a group of bright, hardworking, and personable individuals!
Our client is looking to hire a Receptionist. This is a great opportunity to help foster a warm and welcoming environment and work closely with another Receptionist.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Managing conference rooms
- Facilitating catering
- Setting up conference calls
- Ad hoc projects and providing support as needed
Our client is looking for a warm and friendly Receptionist who can provide an excellent customer service experience. The right candidate will have strong attention to detail and enjoy fostering relationships with new individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tech-savvy and ability to learn new applications
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- $65k base salary
- 8:30am – 5:30pm shift with OT
- Full time in office (WFH every other Friday)
- Great Benefits!! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Discretionary Bonus
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.