- Location London
- Job category Front of House
- Salary Market related
- Job type Permanent
£35,000 per annum
We have taken on a fantastic new receptionist role at a top international private equity firm who are well known name in the industry, and one of our favourite clients.
The firm was established over 25 years ago. They have offices around the world and around 200 in their stunning London HQ, which is a very short walk from Marble Arch station. They are brand new luxury offices with amazing views across Hyde Park. They’re an extremely friendly and down to earth team.The role is a varied Reception role and a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Client Services and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for administering bookings with a variety of requirements, and for managing a suite of client rooms on the client floor. It is essential you are comfortable to handle last minute changes, and are confident to operate in a fast paced environment to provide seamless service at all times. The receptionist work on a shift basis – either 8am-4pm or 11am – 7pm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Acting as first port of call for all incoming visitors
- Provide first-class service to all internal and external clients
- Managing meeting rooms and bookings
- Booking of all taxis and transport
- Liaise with facilities to ensure the high standards within client areas are maintained
- Other ad hoc duties
- A base salary of £35k
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 27 days annual leave
- Private GP service
- Give as you earn
- Private health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- My family care
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Zenith electrical vehicle scheme
- Well-being annual allowance
This is a great opportunity to join a Join a globally recognised and forward thinking firm. Get in touch today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.